March 16, 2008

I Might Be Too Late For This Challenge


I think I may be late for this challenge that Allison posted. But I'm posting this anyways. Allison requested that we create using our kitty stamps. I am using my kitty from Pink Cat Studio. Whalla....

DS paper is DCWV Retro Pack (I think everyone and their sister has this pack - it's sooo retro, and I love it!!!!), scallop dies are from my Spellbinder Die Cuts, Ribbon is the color Cinnamon of Morex. I colored the image using my Copics together my Prisma Colored Pencils (w/Gamsol).

Oh yea, one more thing to mention..... I used a sketch from my friend Tamara's site for this card. I have been meaning to use one of her sketch's and I'm glad that I've got the chance to finally do so!!! Tamara posts 2 sketches weekly...... 1 for cards, and the other for a SB page. I haven't digi scrapped in awhile, so I just might get to doing that using one of her sketches. Thanks for the sketch, Tamara!!! Looking forward in trying more of your sketches out.

Hope everyone's having an awesome Sunday!!! Toodles!!!