March 13, 2008

Getting Back To Creating....

Aloha!!!!

There has been sooo much going on lately, and I'm finally getting around to creating some things. I had my TAC gathering last week Friday, and am happy that it's done, because now I can get to creating without stressing out. I've been working on some "Thank You" cards. I have realized lately that Thank You cards come in handy - big time!!! So, I gotta stock up on these, and get them ready to go, go, go, out the door when I need them.

Here are 2 simple cards that I've made using my Cricut Expression, and my newest program - the Design Studio. I used the cartridge called "Jasmine" (Hi Jas!!), and I "welded" the letters together, resulting in a cut out of the entire word "Mahalo" which means "Thank You" in Hawaiian. This is something really simple with the Design Studio, but I've heard that there are many many more things that can be done. So.... give me some time - and I will start to get into the hang of playing around with it. For now, this is what I came up with..... pretty cool, huh?!?!

The DS Paper that I'm using are both from 3 bugs in a rug.... The weekend is almost here... YAY!!!!

Toodaloo!!!!
Jen