March 27, 2008

A Digi Scrap Page For Allison's Challenge



Aloha Thursday Sisters!

Here is a Digi Scrap Page that I've worked on for Allison's challenge.... and have been dying to finish, because I wanted to share with all of you how super cute these darn buggies are!!!! I can't wait to use them again.... but like everything else that I own, they will just have to wait their turn til' I come full circle again, or til' I drool over them again..... which might be real soon!!! When Allison put her weekly challenge up on Sunday, I totally knew I wanted to do this page. Although I'm still Digi-Scraping the year 2007... I had to skip months ahead, and use these photos that were taken just this past January!! It's the 1st time Cy held in his little hands a caterpillar. We were farming at least 10 caterpillars in January, and watching them form their chrysalis, and then later emerging from them several days later. Cy and CY4 got lots of fun holding and touching caterpillars - and they've both appreciated the changes and transformation of a caterpillar to a butterfly....

SB Deets: Bodacious Bugs Digi SB Kit by Kathryn's Digital Designs, Page Layout By Tamara Wheeler (sketch shown here), Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0, and about 2 hours to complete!

Thanks for poppin' in....

Have a great Thursday!!!