March 20, 2008

A CTMH Card


Aloha Thursday Everyone!!!

Thank you all for your sweet comments regarding my "Not Relevant" unsubscriber. You are all right - I am letting it go... it's "smooshed" away. OK, on to brighter things.... My blogging friend Maria had sent me a CTMH stamp set a while ago. As soon as I opened her package, I knew that I just had to ink that set up and make a card for her. Here is what I came up with.

I am not used to making over sized cards. But this one - it just had to be. All stamps shown here are of CTMH. The DS Paper is from DCWV's Retro Pack. Ribbons are of SU!

In the second picture, I wanted to share with you how I did the petals - which I attached glue dots to the petal section that would be the middle, and simply used my nails to curl the petals that way. You may also use a pencil or a stylus tool, or anything else you can find to fit in your hands will do the trick. I used stickles on the card, and added a lil' sparkle for Maria!!! I am definitely going to fit more stamping time in with my CTMH stamps. They have been neglected for so long.... you know what else has been neglected?! My SU! stamps... ok - I better list the stamps I have, and hopefully come up with a "plan to use them at least once a week"... good luck to me on that one, huh!??!

Well, I hope you're all having a grand Thursday. I'm off to cook breakfast. Taking Cy to the doctor for a check up, and I also gotta work on getting my blings online...as well as finish up Brian's website.... ugh!!! Too many things - sooo little time..... the weekend is almost here!!!! YAY!!!!

Hugs to all...
Jen