March 5, 2008

A Card For Allison's Challenge


Good Morning!!! Allison's challenge for this week is using geometrics... or for us local people "any kine shapes" will do. =0) But first I'd like to congratulate Allison, cause she just announced that she's prego!!!!! Yay!!!! How wonderful eh?!?! Congrats Alli!!! So happy for you!!!!

Ok, on with my card. I actually made this card a while ago, but just didn't find the right time to post it - it is now the right time. hahaha... how neat, cause it really does have all types of geometrics in this 1 card. There are the circles on the DP, which by the way is from DCWV, the scallops on the side, with more circles punched in each scallop, which is a Bazzill Basic cardstock that I had left over from that baby scrapbook I made. Rectangles for my image and sentiment. The ribbon with the dots look black in this photo, but it is actually dark brown IRL. My image was colored with my Copics. I believe the stamp is from Inky Antics. Such a cute image. But when I first purchased this stamp... I wasn't thinking of using it as a "Thinking of You" kinda card, I actually was thinking of it as a "I'm In Deep Sh**" kinda card. Hahahhaa... so if I colored the ground brown like the color of "ka-ka".... hahhahaa... that would make a FUNNY card. Ohhhhh.... speaking of funny card, check out my TAC blog later... I will post a funny one on there right after this one. I think it may qualify for Alli's challenge as well. Have a great Wednesday!!!

Hugs,
Jen