March 11, 2008

Blog Banners Made For Island Sistahs.....

Ahoy!!! I worked on a couple of blog banners for some of my island stamping sistahs.... if you haven't already checked out the sites of these ladies, please go on over and say "aloha" - they've got tons of ideas to share with you!!!

My stamping sistah, Cheryl - who is also a stamp rep for a few of my favorite stamping companies, she is also the wife of Cliff, who owns J's Knicknacks.... click on the banner to go to Cheryl's site:


I also made a banner for my forever stamping sistah, Teri - this banner is actually a **SURPRISE** for Teri, she doesn't even know that I've changed her blog banner.... so when she goes online and she'll see what I've done - and she'll be tickled!!! Either she'll find out when she goes to her blog, or when she sees my posting on the Google Feed Reader..... either way - "SURPRISE TERI!!!!!". Hope you luv it!!!! Click on the banner below to get to Teri's blog, and right now would be a great time to visit Teri as she is going through some blogging blues, so why don't cha' head on over and put a smile on her face!!!! She'd love to hear from anyone out there...

Both banners were created using my Memory Mixer program by Lasting Impressions, and Adobe Photo Shop Elements....