March 19, 2008

2nd Post Today....



Hey there... didn't think I'd post again today, did ya?! Well, I wanted to share a card I made (don't want you thinking that this blog has become an "Only RAK" blog).... hahaha...no fo' real - I just had a subscriber unsubscribe because my postings are "NO LONGER RELEVANT".... WTF?!!?! I've always been posting about stamping and scrapping!! But whatevahs!!! Maria and I already went over this conversation several times... tee hee

Anyways - bygones.... Easter is right around the corner, and I have been dying to create some Easter cards, just haven't had the time to get around to doing it. But, I was able to create an Easter card, and something that I will enter into Allison's AFSS9 Challenge this week. Her challenge is to create with "booze". This stamp doesn't actually have the bunny holding a glass of champagne, I got this lil' sticker glass of champagne from a bunch of goodies that my friend Jo gave me. the bunny totally looks like he's already tipsy, eh?! I am totally having fun with Allison's challenges. I remember when I was doing challenges for a while - they got hard to keep up with!!! So thank you Allison for keeping these challenges going... it's a lot more fun when I'm not the one doing it. Tee hee... I'll stick to what I do best.... RAK organizing, and giving away Sweet Stuffs!!!! =0)

Card Info: Stamp Image - Whipper Snapper, Scallop Rectangle - Spellbinder, DS Paper - The Angel Company (Gentle Beginnings Paper Pack), Champagne Glass - From Jo, Cardstock - SU! I colored the image with my Copics. Whipper Snapper stamps are the easiest to color with Copic Markers, because the image itself already have all the markings of where the shading should be (at least on artwork done by Shelley).