March 3, 2008

1 More March Baby.....& some info to access the Google BDay RAK Calendar

Aloha All,

I want to apologize as I have failed to announce the birthday of Deb Golan (aka Stampin Granny), whose birthday is coming up on the 11th of March. Her birthday was missing from the calendar, as it was not transferred over from the previous calendar service that I was using. Sorry Deb!!! It's not too late to RAK this sweetie.... Thanks for letting me know!!!

Thank you all that have left your feedback about using the calendar. I am receiving positive comments, therefore I will continue to use Google as the provider for this BDay RAK Club. The one thing that I notice people are mostly emailing about though, is that they were able to access the calendar when they first received the invite to use the calendar and isn't able to view the calendar now. More than likely, you already have access to the calendar, but just can't see the darn thing due to 1 thing that's missing. Which is the checked box in the left column of your calendar... see pic below. The box in front of "Jen's Bday RAK Club Calendar" must be checked, so that you are able to view the calendar. That should do the trick. Each time you go into the calendar, you need to check off this box, as this is a calendar that is being "shared", and will not automatically "pop up". So, try that, and if it still doesn't work, email me and let me know.