February 5, 2008

A Video for All Natural Accents

A couple of weeks ago, I headed down to Brian's store, "Photo Craft" as he requested my assistance in creating a video tutorial for his "All Natural Accent" website. He wanted to share with everyone how easy it is to create a beautiful "Hawaiian Floral" border, or we like to call it the "Haku Lei Border". All flower products shown here are of All Natural Accents, which can be ordered, and shipped anywhere in the USA, as well as to Canada and Japan!!!! For the month of February, Brian is having a great special!!! 1 FREE pack of flowers of your choice, with an online order of $25. So, check out the video below, and see for yourself how easy and how pretty the results are. The video contains audio of Brian speaking, as well as some relaxing tunes. Please set your speakers at an appropriate level, and enjoy!!!




I have blog candy coming up... cause I hit the 50K mark!!! Holy Moly!!! Stay tune, and check me out later.... also have some great projects, and RAKs to share!!! Sorry - I have been busy busy busy - just held my TAC Open House this past weekend, and have tons of things to catch up with. So thank you all for your patience!!!!