February 18, 2008

Stampendous Changitos FOR SALE!!!!

Aloha Ladies....

I received some Changito stamps from Stampendous to sell at my store (Little C's Gifts n' Things), located here on Oahu. I thought I'd offer to anyone that reads my blog and might be interested in purchasing them. I have limited amount of each stamp on stock (about 3-6 stamps each). So, if you're interested, email me pronto!!! I will feature more stamps in the future, just posting the ones that I can right now.

Here are the stamps that I just got in:

  • Changito's Love Balloon - $8
  • Changito Loco - $6
  • Changito Solo - $6
  • Changito Bouquet - $8




Below is a sample I created using the Changito Loco ($6) stamp. The sentiment is of The Angel Company. Thought it was perfect for this card.

I ship WORLDWIDE. Shipping is determined based on weight, and I will ship the cheapest way possible. Those on Oahu may make an appointment to purchase and pick up.

Payments: I accept payments made through Paypal, Master Card, Visa, Personal Checks (must clear prior to shipping), and cash (sent at your own risk!!).

Shoot me an email at littlecs7@gmail.com, or post a comment here and let me know which stamp(s) you would like to order. Stamps will be sold on a 1st come 1st serve basis. If you click on the photo of a stamp, you will also see the cost of it noted on there.

Thanks for looking!!!

Have a great week!!!

Aloha,