February 18, 2008

RAK's from friend's all over!!!

Hello again... sharing some great RAK's I have received recently..... But before I go on, I wanted to share with you a dream I once had when I was a lil' girl. I used to dream of having a "Pen Pal" or "Pen Pals" - remember those? Thought I'd have a friend to write to back n' forth, and get to know that person. Not that I didn't have any friends in school, just thought that it would be cool to have a friend in Cali, or Denver, ya know?!?!?! That never happen, and I believe that it's because fate was in my cards.... that I would eventually meet up with the pen pals of my dreams. My dream came true. I get all giddy when I receive these lil' RAK's, and I am tickled to have all of you as friends, from - WOW - ALL OVER!!! It's super cool!!! I have a great time making new friends, getting inspired, learning new techniques, and sharing ideas through this blogging community. So thank you.... I just can't thank you all enough!!!

The cute pink ele card was sent in from my friend Teri over at Big Ideas From A Little Girl. "Hi Teri!!". I love her colors and layering, and I love that thick luscious ribbon!! Teri has decided to stick with "non-complicated" card creating. Simple n' Sweet... she's on a roll!!!


This awesomely created RAK is from Corie of Creations By Corie.... "Howzit Corie!!!!". Corie has been going crazy over creating these criss cross cards, and I am so lucky to be one of her recipients of these. Thanks soooo much, sweetie!! It's an honor... ya know?!?!?

My next RAK is from Diane of ddnjoys2stamp, who is fairly new to blog land, she's started her blog at the beginning of this month!!! February 3rd to be exact!!! I am so proud of her, as she's got some cute stuffs to share, and I'm happy that she's joined the community!!! Thank you sooo much for this adorable lil' card, Diane!! It's such a cute lil' thing. Look at that turtle.... he's just darling!!!! And that sentiments.... so perfect!!! Love her coloring and layout of her card, and the bling that she's add to it!! Big smiles your way, girl!!!!

These cool chipboard clips and journaling tags are RAKs from my Angel Downline, Rachel of Sitting On My Back Porch. She has been a great supporter to me, and an inspiring scrapbook creator for me. She sent these RAK's to me for being the host of our Angel Swap (January). Way Cool!!! I can't wait to use these!!!! Thanks Rach!!!!

This last RAK was received from my good friend Mari of Card Inspired and Stampin Inspirations. If you haven't heard, Maria has also quit Stampin' Up!, and has graciously taken on the position of a Close To My Heart rep. Yay, Maria!!! I am so proud of her. I am sure, like me, it was a very difficult decision to leave SU!, but all in all, things will work out for the better for her!!! I know it!!! Maria sent me a CTMH catalog, and this stamp set!!! HOLY MOLY!!!! I was totally stoked, she's the BOMB!!!! Ka-Boom!!!! Thanks sweetie!!!

Big Hugs n' Aloha to all of you!!! You've brightened up my days and put some serious smiles on my face!!!!

Aloha,