February 7, 2008

Make n' Take Projects From My Open House


This past Saturday, if you recall, I held an Open House for my TAC customers. I had 2 make n' takes, the cost was only $2, and an add'l $3 if they wanted to get a TAC catalog. Anyways, 'nough with the details... here are the 2 make n' takes that I had my customers do.

1st mn't is this cute adorable card. Skunk image is from The Angel Company's "Sweet Skunks", and colored with my marker pens. The sentiment is from TAC's "Just Because" set. The scallop square was cut using my Cricut Cartridge "Mini Monograms". DS paper and Cardstock are of TAC. I sponged the edges of the scallop circle with my Lavender ink, punched a hole on the bottom corner of the scallop square, and tied a Lavender Grosgrain ribbon right through there. This is actually a "kick stand" card, turned to it's side.

The 2nd make n' take was this little chocolate nugget purse favor. I got this idea when I was visiting Brian at his store. Sorry about the low lighted photo. The stamp image is of TAC's "No Bunny Like You" which I stamped, colored with water color pencils, and then cut out. Used a dimensional to pop up the image.



It's raining like crazy here in Hawaii..... flash flood warning is still in effect, and traffic is nuts!!! Hope all of you, where ever you're at is warm n' toasty, and keeping dry.

Jen