February 4, 2008

JT RAK - February 2008 **COMPLETED**


Aloha All!!!

Regarding my JT RAK for the month of February: Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from the following - therefore these 2 have been eliminated, but you are welcome to try again next month:

  • Wackie
  • Anabela White
Everyone else, you should be receiving an email from me, if you haven't already, on whom you are to RAK. Please check your emails and confirm your receiving it. Have fun..... please keep in mind the following deadline dates:

For those shipping to and from a foreign country, your RAK should be sent no later than 2-15-08. For those of you that are shipping within the USA, your deadline is 2-25-08.

Lastly, I'd like to apologize for the delay in getting this out. There has been plenty of things happening this weekend.... so I will try and catch up with them all in a couple of days!!

Remember to have fun!!!