February 26, 2008

It's My Birthday Today!!!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! Check out all these beautiful creations that were sent to me to help me celebrate my special day!!! I would also like to thank all of you that have sent me and those that are continuing to send me special birthday wishes via email, and e-cards. You have all made my birthday a very memorable one.... here's to another year of Fun, Mento-ness, and Laughter!!! Love, Hugs n' Aloha to All of you!!!!

Nancy of Inkcicles:
Mary Bennett

Vicki (loves2stamp)
Brenda Speck (SCS BRAK)
Jayne Converse
Liane Tatum (My BRAK)
Rita of Rita's Lil' Corner:

A message from my stamping sister n' friend Lori (just had to share this, it's too sweet not to!!!) - Plus I could actually hear her singing it to me:

Hey Jen:

Listen good now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR (CRAZY GIRL).JEN.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Just letting you knowIm running late on my cards (swaps & your wonderful birthday), but I didnt want to forget letting you know how special you are to me. I am so happy that I have met you and now have someone like you in my life to call friend. You are the type of person that has sooo much happiness to spread around. I have soooo much fun w/you.

Talk to you soon and again.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Lori Agena

****

Thanks again!!!!
Jen