February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day People!!!

Here are some RAK's I've received for today's celebration. I was delightfully surprised when I received them all:

My friend and downline, Jodie gave me these. Aren't they cute!!! Inside the packet was some Hershey Kissables, which I've never tried before. So I'm going to love eating those lil' kisses. The other one is the peppermint patty candy thingy, sandwiched with the scallop die cut. Thanks Jo!

My online friend Dawn has sent me these goodies. Soooo adorable! One is a lollipop holder, while the other holds a chocolate heart when it is opened. Thanks Dawn!!

This here is a different, but ingenious type of RAK. It's an online RAK to me, and I thought it was so cute n' funny, I just had to share it. It is from an online friend of mines, from Mary Bennett & Jayne Converse. You'll be smiling, I promise!! Thanks Ladies... this made me smile, and cracked Cyrus up!!


The last photos are of some goodies I made and gave to some of my friends. The Penguin is from TAC (The Angel Company's) "Wild For You" set, DS Paper is of TAC's "Mia's Cottage" set, Cardstock is Bazzill Basic, Grosgrain Ribbon from my stash, lollipop is a Jolly Rancher heart - the flat type. The heart die cut was cut out using my Cricut cartridge "Doodle Charms". I did the dots with a red pen.

Hope you're all having an awesome day today, celebrating with the one you love. I have a baby shower to attend this weekend, so I am making another "Baby's 1st Year" scrapbook. I'll post the pages as I complete them. Have a good day!!!