February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Dad!!!!


My dad turned 70 years young this past Friday (click here to read all about it)..... the card to the left is the card I've made for him. I was thinking of creating a card with an aloha shirt on it or something, but then, I changed my mind, and decided to just make him something cute!!! How's the sentiment, huh?! I've seen it before, but I couldn't find one in my collection. It might still be in the "unmounted" stack of rubbahs!!

Anyways, the ewe is a Cuttle Kids 2-Step die cut. Cute lil' fella, eh!??! I brought these lil' Cuts for my store, and sell them at $5 each. I have a few more cuts of these animals left, so if you'd like to get a list of what I have left, please feel free to email me at littlecs7@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to let you know.

The DS Paper is 3 Bugs in a Rug. They just came out with new papers, that I'm drooling over. But ahhhh... just gotta hold my breath, for now at least!!! The scallop die was made with my cricut cartridge "Mini Monograms", cut a 2" "real dial size", then dotted on each scallop tip with a fine tip black pen. Grosgrain ribbon from SU!. Sentiment from The Angel Company, but it's already retired. The word "ewe" was handwritten by ME!