February 11, 2008

A Giveway: Sweet Candi Pieces - for my 50K Hits

My visitor count has surpassed 50,000 hits. Wowee-Zowee!!! Thank you all soooooo very much for your continued visits, comments, and friendships that I've made all across the world. Let's get on to the goodies....

I'm giving Sweet Candi Pieces to 5 people, those of whom are frequent readers, as well as those that leave me comments often. But I need YOUR address. So... all you need to do is email me at littlecs7@gmail.com, with the following info:

  • Your Full Name
  • Your Snail Mail Addy
  • Your Email Address
  • Your Blog Address

I will post the goodies later.... some of the goodies will be embossed casrdstock, ribbon, TAC stamps, beads and anything else I can gather up. Oh, and the deadline to send me your info is Valentine's Day - February 14th, 2008. Good Luck!!!

Winners will NOT be announced, just surprised when it arrives in their mailbox!!!

Aloha,
Jen