February 12, 2008

A Card & Envelope In One!!!!


Hello All!!!!!

Do you miss my projects?! Yea, I miss posting them too. I have been in the mood of creating, but not really in the mood to post them. Do you ever have those days, when you create like a mad woman, and then when it comes time to post them, you lose the feeling? Hahahaha... I was going through that a few times this week. I ain't got my period, just tons of stuffs to do... but don't we all?!?!!

Anyways, here is a creation that I've picked up from Ms. Dawn. She was so sweet to share her tutorial online, and I got a peek at it, and wanted to try my hands at it. Well, I was able to do it, and am happy with it's turn out. I used this as a sample that I used during my TAC Open House event. Dawn uses a double sided paper from SU, but I'm using a single sided paper from TAC, which I just folded in half. The top flap is supposed to slip into one of the folds which would hold the envelope together. But, because the paper is kinda thick, I used ribbons to hold the card close.

When the envelope is opened up, a card is revealed! I used some Hero Arts gemstones to add some bling to my card.

The scallop die cuts are from my Spellbinder's Circle Scallop Nestabilites and Circut for the Circle Die Cut, and the stamped image of the lil' girl is from TAC's "Hello There". I don't like the color that I've used for her flesh, cause it looks like she's got a sun burn. Hahahahaha.... Other stamps are also from The Angel Company (Bookoo Blessings, Butterfly, Swirl). Ribbons are of TAC's "Mini" ribbon set. My last photo was to show you the "blings".

Ok... don't forget - I have Sweet Candi Pieces to give away... so don't miss out, send me your info!!!

Have a great night!!!

Aloha,
Jen