February 28, 2008

Another one for Alli's challenge....

Howdy Peeps,

Ok, I'm done updating my blog.... changing the background, and adding a little slide of silly portraits of me and my frenz... as you can tell, I LOVE to change things up on this blog, and keep it fun, silly and enjoyable.

Today's project is a gift card holder, which I've made for the challenge Allison's got going on this week. This'll be my 2nd submittal to her challenge, which is "All About The Girls"... this time, I'm using a Bella.... the sentiment is of TAC (The Angel Company). I paper pierced the shopping bag, and colored Bella with my Copics.

This is one of those gift card holders seen all over online. You use SU! window slot punch to make the lil' pouch to hold the gift card, and I also use a circle punch to add a little more room for grabbing the GC. I am thinking up projects for my March classes - so this just might be one of the projects. We'll see....

To make this GC Holder.... you don't need a tutorial for this do you? You have got to have seen it all over..... well - let me know, if I do decide to do this for a class project, then I'll post the tutorial afterwards.

Hope you're having a great week!!!

Toodaloo!!!!
Jen