January 25, 2008

We've Got New Neighbors!!!

Remember a while back, I've posted about our neighbor "Aunty Lee" had moved to Thailand. Well - a month later, we are now with new neighbors. They moved in a little over 2 weeks ago... and I have to tell ya - the roaches haven't been visiting (knock on wood). It could also just be because of the weather. It's kinda cold here.... 65 degrees to be exact. Yea, yea - I'm sure a lot of you are laughing your heads off at how "cold" it is here in Hawaii. Well, yea, sorry - it's pretty cold to us locals here. But I really feel sorry for those in Michigan with 25 degrees below zero!!! Oh my.... watching that game last week... made me want to pee every 10 minutes!! I give those football men credit, especially those without any sleeves!!! Are they crazy?!?! Or just for the love of the game?! Then again, I would stamp naked... hahaha... so I guess if you love what you do, you'll do pretty much anything right?! tee hee...

Ok - so anyways, back to the new neighbors. I thought I'd welcome them to the neighborhood with a little something. I picked up a jar of Red Iso Peanuts. These peanuts are the bomb!!! If I had my way, I would've kept it for myself. Hahhaa... but the Angel in me said, "just give 'em Jen!!". I made a little tag to go with it. Well, it's a tag card. The tag was cut out using my sizzix die cut. All I did was fold the DS paper in half, and cut the die cut out but the paper was placed slightly before the cut, so that it makes a fold. Does this make sense? Well - I got the idea from my girlfriend, Cheryl - of Life is Sweet. Her hubby is Cliff, the guy that owns J's Knicknacks. Whom I LOVE to shop at. Cliff is pretty much the next best thing to shopping at wholesale prices. Pretty much of his stuffs are always on sale.

Ok nuff of the blabbering... I have a busy weekend coming up!!! Tonight - I got out for dinner with a bunch of friends. It's been awhile since I've been out, just myself and friends..... so I'm planning on having a grand time!!! On Saturday, Chazz will have football practice, then I will have my Angel gathering there after..... I hope to catch up on some rest on Sunday, to see you all again on Monday!!! So have a fun weekend, and have fun creating!!!

Oh yea.... those of you that signed up for my JT RAK - today is the deadline for USA!!!!

Tag/Card Details: DS Paper & Cardstock: The Angel Company, Stamp Set: The Angel Company "Ice Cream", I colored with my Prisma Pencils and blended with gamsol. Flower: All Natural Accents. Paper piercer for holes in scallop. Scallop die cut: Spellbinder.

Thanks for stopping by - and oh yea, Happy Aloha Friday!!!!

Hugs,
Jen