January 10, 2008

Wedding Cards For My Sister's Store....


I'm back to creating cards for my sister to sell in her store in California again. It's hard... I don't really like making repetitive cards. I have issues - have to make everything a little different. She doesn't mind, but she had asked me particularly for some wedding cards. So I had to get crackin'!!! Here they are....

I made a bunch of this design. Used Cuttlebug's "Textile Texture" folder - you can't tell by the photo, but the background of the card is actually pearlescent and shimmery. To get this look, I've embossed a glossy white cardstock and then I rubbed a pink pearlescent brillance dew drop ink pad all over the top of the white glossy now embossed cardstock. The paper flowers are of Photocraft his All Natural Accent line. On each card, I changed up the flowers... but pretty much kept the same design and layout. The stamp is from this TAC's stamp set called wedding wishes. Click on stamp set if you'd like to order. I colored my image with Prisma Pencils, and Gamsol.

This next card, I only made 1 of. The stamp is from the same stamp set. A little coloring with my pencils and gamsol again. I also used the spellbinder scallop squares to make the perfect nesting of the cardstock. Ribbons are of SU! and the sentiment is also of SU!. Cuttlebug embossing folder that I used on this one is the Divine Swirl (if my memory serves me right). DS Paper....TAC.

This last photo here is a photo of the bunch of cards that I've made. They are already sitting on the counter of my sister's store. I'm now ready to make some valentine's card... I better hurry - cause V-Day is right around the corner!!!! YIKES!!!


Lastly, here is the stamp set that TAC has with these images. If you are interested in purchasing this set - you may email me at littlecs7@gmail.com - or order directly from my TAC store by clicking on the stamp set image.


Have an awesome day today!!! Come by tomorrow I will have a tutorial on reverse bold stamp coloring.... see ya then!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,