January 7, 2008

Some Raks n' a Card for Beate's Challenge

Still trying to dig myself out of the "post-holiday" funk, and with help from Beate - I was able to create a little. But first I'd like to share some RAK's I've received. I'm going to stagger all RAK's received - so that I don't have it clogging anyone's feed. =0)

Here are some of the RAK's that came in.....

This 1st one here was sent to my by one of my "Spice Angels" - Jodie Cole. She did all the dots on the DS paper - which I thought was pretty cool, cause it just blended the whole idea about having dots on the doggy. Ain't that doggy a lil' cute one?! She could probably make him long as she wants, huh?! Thanks Jo!!!





This card here was given to my by my SIL Ida. Not bad for someone that just started stamping eh?! It's too cute!!! Looks like she n' Jo used the same color combo. I love it!!!

This last RAK is from Teri... it was her "Thank You" card for those that support her in her Cancer support. Did I already post this? This was way back in October - but some reason, I think I didn't post it. Sorry T! Well - here it is. It's such a pretty Bella. Speaking of Bellas... is she on the shelf for now?! I haven't seen a lot of posting with the Diva herself. Makes me wanna get some out n' stamp her. Anyways - such a pretty card Teri made, eh?! She always creates cute stuffs.

You know - I just realized that I didn't even crop these photos. Ah!!! Sorry about that... Ok, on to the card I made for Beate's sketch challenge this week. Crossing my fingers again, to win SOMETHING that comes from this diva. Here is the card I made for her challenge. Thanks for the challenge, Beate!!!

Card Info: DS Paper, Stamps, and CS - TAC; Ribbon: Walmart, Doodles: Me

The lil' cute girl stamp that is from TAC's set called "Hello There" doesn't actually have a lil' smile. I drew in that smile myself! Ok, keeping this post short, as I'm off to cook dinner! She's so adorable, huh?!

Have a good night!!!

Click here if you've enjoyed this post....