January 30, 2008

Some Cards for VDay


I'm back with another posting, ladies!!! It's hump day, another busy day for me - but before I get out of the house, I wanted to post these 2 cards that I've made for VDay. It's right around the corner, can you believe it?! I have to get a bunch of cards out to my sister's store, and I hope I can do it at least by this Friday. I've also been working on my TAC Open House which is scheduled for Saturday. I had it in the a.m. from 10 - 2 p.m., but had to change it to 1-4 p.m. instead. Cause Chazz' 1st football game is happening the same time same day. My oh my, being a "team mom" is such hard work!!! Well, fitting it into my schedule is. I have to think of ways to bring a long a bunch of my stuffs so I can color while I watch him. But it's hard when Sir Cyrus is also there running around. Well, hopefully they will have a game when Charlie doesn't have to work - then I can definitely bring my stuffs, and "play" while he's playing, huh?!

Ok, so here are my cards that I want to share with you today. I am using everything the same on both cards - and the layout is basically turned 90 degrees. I enjoyed playing with my corner punch, creating the scallop look. It's pretty cool. Stamp is of Penny Black, sentiments are chip toppers from Bazzill Basics, Cardstock is SU!, and DS Paper is 3 Bugs - so cute!!! Oh yea, I colored them with my prisma color pencils. Then added a little shading with my Copics.

Here's a photo of Sir Cyrus - he decorated one of the chipboard tags I cut out for him. He's so cute! I'm glad he's getting a kick out of playing with my stuffs. I'm not good at sharing these goodies with my kids. hahahaha - but look at those cheeks. Who wouldn't hand over goods to this lil' fella that will smile for you like that, huh?

Ohhhhh... I hope to have some time to Digi Scrap later on today. It was sooo much fun yesterday. Have a great day, dahlings....






~Jen~