January 9, 2008

My 1st House Mouse Card.....


I love House Mouse stamps, they are too cute. When J's Knicknacks only had a few of them left - I took the liberty to help him get rid of them, and purchased them for myself. Here is the card that I made. It was kinda hard, cause I was stepping out of my "Color Combo" comfort zone. I'm usually making cards that are pink, green and brown. But I have a whole stash of oranges, and I just had to take a stab at them. Turned out cute though, huh?! This was actually a card I made for Kelly a.k.a Emmistamps. She was my match up for JT's November RAK. If you haven't ck'd out Kelly's site yet - it is one site to check out, cause you'll truly be inspired by her. Not only through her cards, but also personally touched by her life in general.

Card Deets: Stamps: House Mouse/Stampabilities, and the sentiment is from MFT - sorry I'm not too sure.... DS paper: SU!, colored with my Prisma Pencils n' Gamsol. Ahhhh... wish I had time for a hot bath.... would be nice....

Have a great hump day all....