January 12, 2008

Mojo Madness CONTEST


Ahoy Sisters!!! I wasn't planning on posting this weekend - but because this sketch challenge is due tomorrow (1/13), I HAD to try this challenge out, cause I didn't want to miss out on an opportunity for some great Verve Visual stamps!! Julee, the creator and designer for Verve Visuals is having a challenge - well, she has one every week, this is just the 1st one that I'm entering - cause I saw it on Nancy's blog here. Here is the sketch that Julee is challenging us with. Click on the sketch to read all about her challenge - it's NOT too late... you have 1 more day to try it out!!!!

So here's my take on the challenge.... I made a card for one of my pregnant friends. I'm so happy to hear that there are so many friends of mines that have a bun in the oven. Can't wait to see everyone's lil' miracles, ya know?!?!

My Card Deets: Cardstock: SU!, Stamps: TAC, DS Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack.

Ok - hope everyone has a great Saturday... I'm off to a Filipino Fiesta. Will share with you all later on my family blog with pictures.

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen