January 4, 2008

Christmas RAK from Wini...

My "mama" Wini created this cute calendar, and gave it to me for Christmas. It's so cute, I couldn't resist sharing. Oh yea, one of my resolutions for this year is to NOT post during the weekend - and spend more time with the family. So, I have to post this today, so that I can start off afresh come Monday!!!

Wini used her scallop punch to create a lot of the doo-dads in her calendar. She also got this idea from the internet... somewhere out there on SCS. So, thanks for inspiring her - whomever you are, or I wouldn't have received this beautiful creation!!!! SU! papers.... Bind It All for the binding and holes... which I can't wait - cause this catalog series, TAC is carrying it... ask me how to get this awesome tool at 1/2 price!!!!



Thanks Mama Wini!!! I totally love my desk calendar!! The last photo shows where I'm keeping it, and how easily it stands.