January 3, 2008

Christmas Cards Received From Stampin' Sisters


Aloha All....

Just wanted to take these first few days of the beginning of this year by posting all of these gorgeous cards that I've received this past Christmas. It was over whelming to receive so much love n' aloha from around the world!!! Thank you allll soooo much.

This card shown on the right was given to me by my Mama Wini. She doesn't have a blog, so thought I'd boast about it for her. All supplies are of SU! Ain't it purdy?!

I will be posting more Created RAK's that I've received in the next couple of postings. I will also be posting the Christmas cards I created and sent out - but that probably won't be til' next week, being that I have a few more cards still going OUT. Yes... I'm pretty behind.... =0(

OK Here are the rest of the cards.....