January 23, 2008

Cards from Wini....



Aloha Ladies...

Last week Friday, I hung out with Ms. Wini and Ms. Irene. We haven't seen Irene in a while, so it was a great "get away" for her. We really didn't want to create anything - just wanted to hang out and "catch up" with what we've all been up to. To our surprise, Ms. Wini had some cards already made for us - AND, a card to assemble. That lady just spoils her girls that come over. What a sweetie!!! We all had a few laughs, and a great time on Friday. It was nice to get out of the house for a lil' R&R..... Here are the cards Wini gave us.

Look at that sparkly birdie... too cute!! Now most of the time, Ms. Wini case's her cards off of the internet - so if you see something of your's - we'd like to thank you for your inspiration!!!!

This stamp set "Embrace Life" is one of Wini's favorites!! She loves the oriental look it has - I agree with her. I also love this color combo. Well - I love Coral Cameo - and this Groovy Guava is pretty close to it, so it's a very elegant and pretty card.

I didn't expect Wini to have all these cards for us. I told her "don't make anything - let's just kick-back", but I think she already had it all planned out.....

This "celebrate" card (navy) is so sophisticated, and simple. I love the color combo - although I don't know why I don't ever stray from my usual "yellow, pink, green & brown" colors. Am I a scardie cat to not want to go outside of my comfort zone?! Ya - I think I am....

This last card here (red, white, black - Celebrate) is the card that Wini had us do. It's the SU! level 3 hostess set. I really love the look of the white against the black, and how simple this card was to create. My "celebrate" sentiment is a little crooked - but it's ok.... it was just a sample for me, and a lil' token of memory of hanging out at Wini's and having a great time.

Before we knew it - it was time's up... and Irene had to leave. I too decided to head out - as I had a lot of home chores to do. So off I went, a little after Irene did.

It was an awesome day though - and I just want to Thank Wini for opening up her house to Irene and I, and treating us like "princesses" with all these beautifully created cards. Cyrus had a great time as well. He sat on the floor - quietly doing his school work. =0)

May you all have a great short week....

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen