January 4, 2008

Beautifully Created Christmas RAK - By Maria

Maria, a blog friend whom I've never met in person - just through blogging... what made it even easier for us to get along was not only because we shared the love of crafting, but also the fact that she is originally from Hawaii. An instant connection there. So... look at these beauties... I was so in "awe" and thrilled when I open this box of goodies.... Lookie what I got!!!!

This is the gift bag everything came in. She stamped it with pretty snowflakes, and added a touch of her card creation to the front of it..... the next photo is a close up of this part of the bag.

Here is a close up of the part of her package. She did the crackel glass looking thingy where you emboss n' emboss and then crack it afterwards. Way Cool!!! I love the pink n' burgundy snowflakes and her tag to match. This is pretty much the theme of her project, which is so cool - I would make any kine stuffs...


This is a lil' basket made with a large envelope. Ingenious this girl - I tell ya!!! See what I mean by her theme!! That box is a gift box of Starbucks coffee. Maria knows I like to drink coffee. But look... she even decorated the box.....

Here is the box that holds the SB coffee.... too cool, huh?! I tell ya, this girl is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
These here are lil' cocoa packet holders. Maria says that these packets are for my lil' ones. No way am I letting them "pull" on it. I'll have to get the cocoa's out for them. Still keeping the same theme here....
This is the card that she sent me. It's HUGE!!! I love it. Her layering... it's so awesome. I always thought that her cards are gorgeous - but to actually have them in my hands.... WOW - these are work of arts....

Maria also sent me an altered notebook. It's too pretty to use, girlfriend!!!! But I know I will definitely show it off everytime someone comes by. Definately. The cool part too - each page has a tiny lil' "J" on the top of the page, which was printed by the company. That means Maria took the time to look for one that was Just For Me!!!! That is cool, huh??!!?

Check this out - she even made this recipe card to add to her pile of projects. With the same theme - I don't know how she can keep the same theme going. I would go nuts. hahaha....
I'm so honored to have receive this, and most importantly to be in Maria' circle of friends. Thank you my dear!!!! You've really made my Christmas a sweet n' cozy one.....

Hugs,
Jen