January 16, 2008

Another Prego Card....

Hello All.... I have been pretty lost when it comes to creating a card, if I didn't have a sketch in front of me. I'm always making the same half DS paper on bottom, ribbon in middle and cardstock for the base kinda cards, and it's getting a little boring for me. I've decided that since there are so many sketches online, I'd just "take" and "thank" these ladies for letting me CASE their sketches.


For this card, I used Maria's sketch. You may click on the sketch to see Maria's card and blog. It's so funny, because I went looking on SCS for sketches, downloaded their "master" sketch collection, and then when I went to check Maria's blog.... this was the sketch I wanted to use. Kinda like why was I looking elsewhere, when my girl got it right here in my own backyard!!! Tee hee... Thanks Maria! I had fun with this sketch.

Card Details: Stamp & Cardstock - The Angel Company, DS Paper - DCWV, Ribbon - Stampin' Up!

Have a good day today!!

Hugs,
Jen