December 6, 2007

My Nephew's 4th Birthday



Today we celebrated my nephew Joshua's 4th birthday. I took my sister-in-law, Ida and Joshua to Chuck E. Cheeses for some fun playing, and pizza for lunch. It was a fun-filled and stressful day. Hahaha... Try getting these kids on the rides while it is going.... hahaha - Cyrus is just NOT a rider type boy. Oh, but his Aunty Ida did manage to get him on 1 ride, which was the merry-go-round.... surprisingly, he didn't have a fit, and actually held on for the ride - with a smile too. All other photos were taken while the object was NOT in motion. How's him with the "shaka" ya?! In 8 days we'll be celebrating Cy's 3rd birthday.... Chuck E. Cheeses again?! I don't think so.....

Of course I put my skillz to work early this morning to create a card for Joshua. I had bought this stamp (monster) from "Cute Stuffs" - it's actually a Whipper Snapper stamp. Too Cute!!! The sentiment is from SU! I used prisma color pencils, then gamsol to blend. I also used stickles to add a lil' glitz to this creation - can't really see, but they are the yellow dots on the monster. I used my black sharpie fine tip pen to doodle around the image, and cut a corner off of the ds paper and applied to my CS with the image. I used dimensionals to pop the sentiment out, giving it a 3D look. Ribbon is teal organdy which I got from one of my suppliers.

Great to see a creation on this site after all these days, eh?!!? I've been creating, just haven't had the chance to post them yet... but will be doing so.... one day at a time.

Hugs To All,
Jen