December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas To All!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of my blogging family out there!! Hope you are all having a marvelous time with family and friends during this joyous time of the year. I can't wait til' this season is over, so that I can start creating all over again! HAH! I still have some late projects to finish off, and after that - I'll be all good.

Anyhoos - just thought I'd like you all know that I've started a **NEW** blog, which I will post my fun family functions on there - as well as my blabberings n' nonsense. I know that a lot of my visitors like to see my projects, and only a handful read the blahs... so I'm gonna try something different, and post only crafty creations on this site.

With that being said - all other postings pertaining to nonsense, and family sense will be posted on my "other" blog which is located here. So, check it out - and I will be posting photos soon of our Christmas gatherings. Be sure to subscribe to the feed, if you'a like to be kept in the loop of things. You'll receive daily emails whenever I post... and this way you'll receive it the same time you receive the email from this site.

Enjoy the rest of the week my friends... I need to get crackin' on posting RAK's and stuff. I have sooo many RAK's to share. I'm so grateful to have such awesome blogging friends out that. You are all so wonderful!!!

Mele Kalikimaka!!!
Jen

Today's Question: What will you be doing the day after Christmas?!.... As for me, I will be delivering gifts that I didn't get to deliver prior to Christmas. Also need to clean up the house by doing the dishes - laundry and just "catching up" to our normal daily schedule. Since Chazz is out of school - he will be a BIG help!!