December 19, 2007

I cut my hair.... and some sad news....

Sorry for soo many personal postings!! A lot has happened, and I wasn't able to post these. So I am doing them during breaks in between wrapping gifts....

I cut my hair - just the bangs part though. It makes me look younger than I really am. Hahaha... trying fo' "feel real" - the local girls know what I mean. My face is still round though - wish there was some why to "cut" fat out as simple as cutting my hair. =0) This is pretty much the most dramatic I will get with my hair... I don't touch the length - nor do I go to the salon for it to get touched. Charlie likes my long hair - it's down to my okole (butt) (when I don't have it up in a bun). Because it's so easy to keep in a bun, I like it being long too. Once I cut it short - I am sure I'll have some getting used to then. So for now, I'll keep it the way it is. =0) Anyways, here's a before n' after photo. In the after photo - I am using the phone... hahaha.... as I talking to YOU?!?!

The sad news is that my kitty cat "Sabastian" died. He died a little before Thanksgiving. He's our outdoor cat, but he went missing a few days. I usually give it a few days cause he always comes back. But, before you knew it - something smelly was coming from under the house. Chazz helped me with getting his body. Charlie is very sensitive when it comes to our animals, so this was my department. (If you're wondering why he didn't help). It took me practically a month before I could blog about it - but glad to have this closure. Rest in peace 'Bastian!!! There is no talk about gettin' a new kitty. I think we're going to give it some time for now....

BTW - I wanted to start that "Daily Question" thingy again (not for blog candy) but just for the heck of it. So.... today's question is....

"When was the last time you cut your hair, and how often do you cut it?!"

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Aloha,
Jen