November 26, 2007

The Hidden Treasure Shop - Celebrating 5 Years Anniversary!!!


Aloha Stamping Sisters!! My sister Nasha and her friend Liz is celebrating their store's 5th Year Anniversary!!!! On December 8th & 9th they are throwing a party for all of their neighbors and supporters. Therefore, if you're in the area, please stop on by and say "hi", and have a taste of my sister's delicious cooking too!!!! They are located in Sacramento, California - and the name of the store is "The Hidden Treasure Shop".

Hey - You know what would be way cool, Sisters?!?!?! If they received "Happy Anniversary" cards from YOU my Stamping Sisters!!! It would be awesome if she had a wall full of cards from all over the country and beyond. They would be so touched!!! So, if you feel like making a card - and sending off to "wow" them away - please feel free to send a card to Nasha n' Liz. The address of their store is as follows:

The Hidden Treasure Shop
14105 River Road
Walnut Grove, CA. 95690

Let me know if you do send them a card....I can't wait to hear from her when she says all of these awesome cards are coming in.... that would really melt their hearts - also, if you live in Hawaii, you are more than welcome to get your cards to me by this Friday and I can mail them all together one time.

Mahalo Nui Loa ~ from the bottom of my heart!!!!!