December 28, 2007

Gift Baskets....

Happy Aloha Friday Blogland!!!!

Here are some of the handmade gifts I made this year for Christmas. I made these for my SIL's that all live up in the states. I just shipped them out with some goodies from Hawaii - I hope it made it there in time for Christmas.....

Anyways, the baskets were blank baskets - which I picked up from J's Knicknacks. I held a class earlier for my Angels - a "Pretty Pail" class, which I posted about it here. Anyways, with my cricut machine - I've personalized it. I think I made their names a little TOO BIG!!!! But, it still looks great. I made more baskets for some of my other girlfriends, but I forgot to take pictures of them. And on theirs, I did their names a lil' smaller. So these are the ones I have to share for now. I sent them via USPS - and packed each basket with Hawaiian Coffee, and Macadamia Nuts. They will be able to use these baskets for pens and other gadgets that they'd like to fill them with later. =0)

Deets: DS Paper: Autumn Leaves & Whipper Snapper, Cardstock: TAC, Adhesive: Modge Podge, Sealant: Modge Podge, Cricut Cartridge: Alphalicious.

To layer each letter - I simply used the "shadow" feature on the Cricut machine - and whala! Easy as ABC!!!

BTW - I'm being featured in TAC's January Newsletter!!! Stop by my other blog to read more about it....

Have a great Aloha Friday, Sisters!!!!