December 27, 2007

Christmas Pop-Up Card





Ahoy everyone.... I'm still recuperating from Christmas... but thought I'd share a lil' something for all of you.... here is a Christmas pop-up card, which I've gotten the tutorial from Hero Arts. Check it out - it's fairly easy to do, and of course it's so versatile.

I used TAC's "Heart Sings" stamp set for the snow couple - this set is RETIRING this year... but there is still some time - tomorrow will be the last day to get it (12/28), and TAC's "Ornamental Snowflakes" (avail in the NEW catalog 1/08). I used my prisma color pencils to color and then used my aqua paint brush to blend (filled with gamsol). I also doodled with my fine tip black pen for a border. Cardstock is of TAC as well.

As you can see - after pulling on the "tab", the card slides/pops up and reveals the message.

Ok - I'm off to clean house. So hope you all have an awesome day today!!!!

If you have some time - check out our family's Christmas photos that I've posted so far. It's on my new site called "More Pieces of Me....".

Hugs,
Jen