December 18, 2007

Christmas Favors with my Cricut


Every Winter Season, I offer my customers favors to purchase for their offices, or for school. This year, I didn't offer any, as I had a list of regulars that had already requested before I put that email out - and they filled my schedule completely. Wisely, I created only 1 type of favor. =0) Here they are. You can easily sit them on a table (or a sofa, as you can see it easily sitting on mines), and then when it is taken home, it can be hung on the tree.

This triangle "favor/ornament" is about 3-1/2" in size. I was able to fit 3 hershey kisses, and 1 mini recess peanut butter cup in there. I charge my customers $1.75 per favor, with a minimum of 25 favors.

Here are the deets.... Card stock - TAC; Stamps - TAC, Ink - TAC, Ribbon - Walmart, Adhesive - Royal Coat Decoupage, Triangle Die Cut using my Cricut Expression, and the cartridge used is called, "Tags, Bags n' More" (shown below). You actually cut out the entire box with a press of a button. I was able to cut 2 boxes per 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock. I scored using my Scor-Pal, and then fold.

Did you enjoy this post?! Click here if you did...