December 19, 2007

Cards For Angels

One more posting of the day.... (one personal, the other craft related)....

OK moving on... I've had more Angels join my team, we are the "Spice Angels - Flavahs of the World" - cause we're pretty much a spice rack of different flavahs (nationalities), and I think it clearly describes our group and suits us... what a blessing it has been for me and my group. In my entire group there are now 11 of us all together. HOLY MOLY!!! I would've never dreamed of having such a large group. But these are a bunch of fun loving ladies that are just so great to hang around with, and fun gettin' to know through emails. Yes!!! I have 3 ladies who are not residing in the State of Hawaii... and it totally feels like they are, because they are included through emails - and I have gotten to know them on a personal level, and feeling that close to all of them... I couldn't ask for anything MORE!!!

Anyways, for each Angel that joins my group - I send a "welcome" card to them and welcome her to the "club". Here are 4 of the cards that went out 2 weeks ago.

Deets on cards: Card #1: Stamp, Card Stock - TAC, CB Embossing Folder - Bloom Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon - SU, Scallop Die Cut - Speelbinder, Window Word Punch - SU!, Colored using my prisma color pencils and Gamsol.

Card #2: Stamp, Cardstock - TAC, Ribbon - Walmart, DS Paper - DCWV, colored using my prisma color pencils and Gamsol.

Card #3: DS Paper, Cardstock & Stamp - TAC, Scallop Die Cut - Spellbinder, Ribbons - Walmart, Colored using my prisma color pencils and Gamsol.

Card #4: All products TAC, Colored using my prisma color pencils and Gamsol.

If you are interested in being on my team of angels - don't hesitate to contact me. We always have room for more!!!!






Hugs to All,

Jen

Did you enjoy this post?! Click here if you did...