December 29, 2007

2 in 1: Greeting Card & Gift Card Holder



Greetings All!!

Here is a greeting card that I made, that also acts as a gift card holder. I got this idea from my friend Teri. Real simple..... I not really sure how she did it - I just sorta made my own after looking at what she did. What I did was to use a 12x12 sheet of card stock. Then cut at 4-1/4" (you'll be able to make 2 cards per sheet). Score each at 5-1/2" and 11". Then cut another flap maybe 2" x 4-1/4", and then adhere it to the inside flap of your card. I decorated the outer flap with a stamped image, and then doddled with my fine tip black pen. Insert 2 gift cards for a delicious dining location - and your gift is ready to be presented.

Deets: Stamp: Hero Arts, Card Stock: TAC, Organdy Ribbon: Offray, Black Fine Tip Pen, DS Paper: TAC

Thanks for popping in!!!

Have an awesome weekend!!!

Hugs,
Jen