November 9, 2007

Where Have I Been....and I have been Tagged!!!!

Oh girlfriends... I can't believe that I'm slacking!!!! It's not like me, huh?! Well - it's ok, everything is alright, nothing bad is going on with me or my crew. All is good. Just like everyone else - life hits ya in the back of your head (mines at least), and then I have to try and balance everything while standing on 1 foot. NUTZ!!!!

Ok - well, since I've last posted... I have been tagged several times. I have been tagged by several divas with this "You Make Me Smile" award... if you tagged me, please post a comment here and let me know - I have been so out of touched - and have been dodging all the taggin' going around. Anyways - if you can let me know, I'm totally sorry, and I totally appreciate being tagged. All of you always make me smile. I love visiting everyone's blog, and I just wish I had all the time in the world to do everything on my plate (don't we all?!?!). Oh well... so this is the award... and BIG MAHALOS to all that have tagged me for this.

Another tag was one from Samm. (Thanks girl!!!) I must share about my crafting life - so here are the questions:

1)If you could have 100.00 pounds worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments,which would you choose?

I would choose PAPER. Embellishments could go all over the place and drive me nuts - while paper could just sit there and be pretty.

2) If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub ons which would you choose?

hmmmmm... I totally would use stamps. I like being able to manipulate the images to my liking. =0)

3) If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?

I would do cards of course. Cause doing the cards, you are also in some sorta way doing layouts too (right, Maria?!?!) =0)

4) Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home (can't have both,lol,)?

Well..... I have both right now, so I can't really say. If I was asked if I had to give one up.... um.... I think it would be my craft room - cause with the store, I craft there anyways. Either way works for me, cause my customers see how messy it can get anyways. The messier the happier I am. hahhaaha... that means I'm getting projects done.

5) And the last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?

I am trying to do more layering, and more coloring rather than using bold stamps. It's kinda like when I first started out - old school style. I'm sure it'll be different a few months from now.....

Now I am to tag 5 other ladies.... here I go:

I'll be back with the projects I have for my angels tomorrow.

Hugs To All...
Jen