November 16, 2007

A Prego Card

Prego...no not the spaghetti sauce - but "prego" for pregnant. If you know me, you'll know that I'm a nut case - in a good way. I love to have fun, make people laugh, and lighten people's day. I've learned a long time ago (back when I was in High School - and that was a looooong time ago) that I've got to take things lightly, and not personally. People will be the way they are, right?! Everyone has their own way to be the way they are, and you can't change them unless they want to change themselves. =0) This goes for people I meet everyday, or are in my life everyday - from family to friends all across the globe. But we appreciate for the person they are, whether it is something negative or not. If it's something negative - we appreciate that we are not like them. Hahaha... OK - I'm really going nowhere with this, other than the fact that I like to change names of things that describes something. That I am a nut in lots of cases...and just like to have fun. "Prego".... I've declared it to mean "Pregnant". My bestest girlfriend Rose is Prego!!!! This is her 2nd child that she's carrying, and I'm so thrilled for her n' her hubby Matt (see sidebar for their photo). I have known Rose since being a Sophomore in HS. She's a year younger than me, but because she's such a NUT like me - we totally jive!!!! My best memories are shared with this girl. We have now grown up, lived far apart from each other at one point, have our own families...but we still have a super strong bond that is as close as EVER!!! She totally knows me inside out. She does NOT stamp, nor blog....hahaha - thinks I'm so GREAT at it, but considers it a waste of time for her. Gotta love the woman!!! I love that she's so different, yet we're so the same!!! So.... a card to celebrate the unity of Matt's sperm and Rose's egg.... This one's for you babe!!! I love you!!!

Card Deets: CS, Stamp Set & DS Paper: TAC, Prisma Color Pencils and Gamsol for coloring....