November 12, 2007

My Sample....for my Sham Battle Sunday Challenge


Happy Veteran's Day to all!!!! I'm gettin' back on my feet gals.... here's my sample for my "Sham Battle Sunday" challenge which I've posted yesterday.

For my sample - I decided to use my CB Mini Folders - I believe this set is called "Wedding". Being that the images are somewhat bigger than a usual 2" square - I went with a bigger card base. This card base is sized at 6-3/4" x 5-1/4" - so that it can easily fit into a 5-1/2" x 7" envelope. I used my Spellbinder's Nestibility squares to make the scallop around the images - then mat it on gold CS from SU!, and cut using my mini scallop scissors. The sentiment that can hardly be seen is "forever" a stamp from SU!.

Card Deets: Lt Blue CS & DS Paper: TAC, Chocolate, Gold CS & Sentiment: SU!, Organdy Ribbon: Offray


Have a wonderful Veteran's Holiday all!!!

Our love n' aloha to all those that have served and those that are continuing to serve......