November 15, 2007

A Creation.....CD Holder


So here it is, finally a creation. This is a CD Holder - which I actually made at Teri's class about a year or so ago (remember, girlfriend?!?!). It was so much fun to make, and so easy too. I had it in my sample box, and took it out - changed it up a bit, added a Whipper Snapper image - cause I love these fellas, and recycled it and used it as a birthday RAK. I'm soooo late on Bday RAK's girls... it's not even funny. This was a Bday RAK for someone that celebrated her birthday in October!!! That's how far behind I am. I'm soooo sorry if your Bday RAK's are gettin' to you late. Sometimes, it's so hard to create stuffs, especially when I'm one not to repeat an image. That drives me nuts!!! I wish I could multiply and make 2 or more cards of the same design - but I just can't!! This has been a struggling battle for me n' my creativity. That sucks....

The sentiment actually first showed right on the bottom right of the CD holder. But after I've added my pink grosgrain ribbons - then the image - I covered the sentiment, so that it would only show after the person opens the flap. The CD shown here isn't the actual CD that was given, I just had to show how a CD would fit in there.


That blue toy thing is actually Cy's toy that he insisted that I put it in to "add" to it. What a sweetie, huh?!


Detail: CS, Flower Images, Sentiment & Ribbons: SU!; Image: Whipper Snapper


Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!! YAY!!!!! It's time for bed for me. Nighty Night!!!

Hugs from Hawaii,
Jen