November 27, 2007

Card for a House Warming Party

I have been looking forward in using this stamp that I bought from SU!. It was actually a wheel that I peeled off, and now use and store flat. I made this card for my friend's daughter that just bought her house. We went to her party last week. It was a last minute card, like 5 minutes before going to the part last minute kinda card. But sometimes, those are the best times our creative juices come flowing, eh?! Anyways, I stamped the image on white CS, and stamped again on another white CS. Shaded in the images on the actual card, then colored the images on the other CS with prismacolor pencils. Blended the colors with gamsol, and cut out. I attached the colored imaged on to my CS with dimensionals, added the "Congratulations" sentiment, and an organdy ribbon for a little sweet touch. Whala! My card was done. =0) I wrote a lil' note in the card, and off we were to the party. When I got to the party, I realized that I wrote the card to the sister instead.....of course I let her know... what a dud, huh?!?!

Ok, hope all is having a grand day today - thanks for poppin' in.....