November 28, 2007

A Card for Beate's Challenge (last week)


Beate had a sketch challenge last week, and I didn't get to post my card in time. But here it is.... I loved the sketch so much that I used it on one of my other cards that I made for an Angel gathering that I had. I will post that one later. The card base is standard, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, I made the large scallop cut with my spellbinder. Then took my stamp and stamped in chocolate several times, so that I could cut and layer on top creating a 3D look. At this angle - you can't really tell, you can only tell from the star, since I layered it on going another way. The sentiment stamp is a TAC stamp. I cut around the sentiment stamp using a scissors - and then used my scallop scissors on the CS that I layered my sentiment on. Brads are of SU!'s hodgepodge kit. DS Paper is Autumn Leaves.