November 4, 2007

And The Winner Is.....

But first.... the creations that everyone did for last's weeks Sketch Challenge....

By Nancy:


By Malieta:



By Flossie
:


By Tracy:


By Michelle:


By Samm:



and the Winner that was selected by Random.Org is.....

Michelle!!!!

Here is Michelle's card:


I also realized that I haven't shared with you MY sample of this sketch.... well - here is my sample:



Images, Cardstock and Ink: TAC, Sentiment: SU! The stamp set however isn't available til' the **NEW** TAC catalog comes out - which is going to be sometime in January!!! Yipee - Ay Ye!!!! I can't wait!!! Remember how excited I was about SU!'s catalog when they were coming out - oh gosh!! The excitement for the new TAC catalog is starting to brew inside of me. Which brings me to place a **HOLD** on all my purchases until January. That's right - I'm NOT going to be purchasing anything until the new catalog comes out. I totally went "Crazy Shopping" when I 1st signed up with TAC .... and I have enough to hold me off through the rest of the year and my classes. So, I made a vow to my Charlie that I wasn't going to buy anything else til' the new year starts up again. Hahahaha.... yes, it is true - and I'm going to really do it too!!! ( I hope!!!)

I'll be posting another challenge in the next few hours. Have a great Sunday!!!!