October 10, 2007

Whatever Wednesday (on a Thursday)

It's Whatever Wednesday (on a Thursday) again..... 2nd week in a row, I am behind on Whatever Wednesdays... anyways - here are 3 of the projects that were made during my 5 for $5 session on the 6th of October. I will share the other 2 within the next few days (spread them out)....

This first one here is the post-it note thingy that I made several weeks ago. I made the pumpkin green, to make it look like Frankenstein, and then drew knobs on each side of his head.... as you can see - I totally forgot about coloring the top of the pumpkin, but it's ok - make it look more like a Frankenstein head, eh?!?! The buttons are the ones from my cousin. I sure am putting them to good use. Everything else is of TAC.

All you need to do is measure the size of your post it note, then cut 2 of those for both the back n' front of the post it. Then cut the spine the width of the post it note by 2". Adhere and decorate....whala!!!

Project #2 here is a simple card.... I embossed the CS with CB's "Textile Texture" folder for the background, then rubbed with my black ink pad - directly on to the CS. For the sentiment, I used the large and small oval punches from SU!. Everything else is TAC.

The witch on this stamp reminds me of me when I used to take pictures as a kid. I used to ALWAYS turn my feet into each other... funny thing is, Chazz does the same thing. hhaahaha - too funny!!!!!




This project here - I wanted to allow my attendees the chance to use a stamp set that wasn't meant for Halloween - but yet create it as one. Turned out pretty cute, eh?! The elephant is from TAC's "Wild About You"set, and I drew in the mask.... a lot of the ladies didn't want to draw in the mask themselves, as they really thought that this was a stamp as well. Fortunately, I was on hand to draw in the mask for them. I used the label punch from SU!, and the CB folder is "Divine Swirls".

It was a fun day last Saturday - and I have another session coming up this Saturday called "Creative Tablets".... we'll be decorating composition tablets, and I have yet to get ready for this upcoming session.

Ok - I'll be back with a TuTech Thursday... being thats what today is....

Toodaloo!!!