October 19, 2007

We're Going To Lion King (The Broadway) Tonight!!!!!


I totally excited...we're going to Lion King tonight. But I'm worried about Cyrus - if he's going to get scared, or of the music is going to be too loud. Anyhoos, later today, I'm heading to the store to get some ear plugs - just in case!!!!!

I'm taking the day off, from house work today!!! Hahaha... did you think I'd say from creating? Tee hee... I'm too excited, so I thought to calm my nerves, I better stamp and relax for the day. Good idea, eh?! Well - this card here, I made for my friend. It's another "bee" card. I just love that image. But take a look at the embossed background. Surprisingly, it isn't a Cuttlebug background. It is actually a background from Sizzix!! YES!!! Isn't it totally cool?! The impression is subtle, not too deep - but it adds a sweet touch to my creation. I bought the entire texture set one day, when I was visiting J's Knicknack's. Now for the local ladies - if you haven't gone to that store, you gotta go. Cliff is friendly, and a wonderful Uncle to the boys. They always run to him for something to eat. Once they got grapes off of him, and at our last visit, Cyrus was able to scoop a banana from him. What a sweet Uncle, huh?! Thanks Uncle Cliff!!! Anyways, the store is in the McCully area, from King Street - turn right on Hauoli St, then the 1st left, then the 1 left again after that (I think that street is Pumehana). You'll have to park in one of the apartments on your left, right behind Cliff's car. Ok, you might not know where his car is parked - so email me, and I can tell you in details.

Anyways - back to this card. CS is TAC, scallop around sentiment was cut with my scallop scissors. Sentiment is also TAC.

Ok dears - I'm off to create, and relax. Will tell you all about tonight's "adventure" tomorrow. Have a wonderful Aloha Friday!!!!

A Hui Ho!!!
Jen