October 9, 2007

Ten Minute Tuesday


Ten Minute Tuesday is about creating projects in 10 minutes or less. I don't really "time" myself - I just make it, and then think...hmmmm....that was about 10 minutes. Hahaha.... making the card is a breeze... it's trying to think of what I want to make that takes forever!!!! Anyways, I made this for Mama Wini - she went on a vacation with her hubby.... this card is also for Stampingranny's Challenge - where you can use the card 2 ways. I think this fits that category, if not, she'll just boot me, huh Grams?!?!

Card details: Stamps - TAC, Sentiment - Cricut "Beyond Birthdays" cartridge, BG - CB "Traffic" embossing folder, CS - SU!, ribbon - SU!, Idea - Mama Wini.

Hope you're all having an awesome week so far....

Don't forget to check out my "Candi Pieces Giveaway - for 30K hits" and my "Sham Battle Challenge of the week" - both I am offering goodies......

Aloha,
Jen