October 7, 2007

Submittals & Winner....

Aloha Sisters.... gosh! It's been 4 days since I've last posted. Shame on me... sorry I've been MIA... just trying to juggle everything here with the new part time job.... and I am having classes every Saturday - so you can imagine how it all be.... but it's Saturday, I've got my music rocking, so I hope I can post post post and catch everyone up with whats going on.... first - let's reveal all the submittal's from last week's "Sham Battle Challenge" which was to create a card, without using any sentiments.... everyone had a great time, and I'm so happy that sooooo many people dived into this challenge. I had a blast checking out what everyone made... now here they are:

Jodene's:


Andrea's:


Samm's:



Malieta's:



Jana's:


Creative CardMOM's:


Deb's:


Rhonda's:


Jodie's:


Crafty In Calgary's:




Flossie's:



The Winner Is.... Deb!!!!! Here is Deb's creation.....


Thanks Deb.... and since I already have your addy - no need to send to me....

Hugs to all that played... now for this week's challenge!!!!